Verituner

larudee@pacbell.net larudee@pacbell.net
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:13:28 -0800

Terry & David,

There is, in fact, a "recalculate" command which can be used at any time.  VT
obviously doesn't alter the calculated pitch of notes already tuned during the
course of a tuning, even though the additional data that it accumulates could
potentially improve those notes.  The improvement happens when you do a followup
tuning or, alternatively, whenever you hit "recalculate."

Paul Larudee