Soundboard Press

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 07:47:18 -0500

Glad you are warm again. "It's always sumpthin."  Did you repair with
plexiglas........not that there is any chance it would happen again?

> I also don't use any sort of mounting frame for the
> clamps, but just let them go where the board takes them when the pressure
> is applied.

I take it you are referring to the big two-tier triangular wheeled cart he
uses? If that is accurate, your clamps are not tri-level like his, but
rather only have two beams - you set the lower beam (that has a bit of
radius cut into it???) down on a flat table or whatever, set your board
up-side-down atop that, and then apply glue and your rib, and then set the
upper beam with the hose on top of the rib and attach the top beam to the
lower beam and inflate?????? How do you keep the rib from squirming around??
Simple sure sounds good to me! Also, I only have 1,000 squre feet in my
shop, and the last thing I need is another cart that does not do anything
most of the year! Thanks for the info.

Terry Farrell