Elian's Tour

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:34:20 EST

Dear Friends:

I volunteered to be Elian's tour guide while he is visiting the US. He has
about 3 weeks. I have outlined the trip he wants to take below. He will leave
Miami in a rented car on Monday Feb. 4th. What would be a terrific sense of
unity among piano tuners, is if he could stay with one of us all along the
way.

If any of you want to host Elian and his wife, please let me know privately.
He will have a car, so I will need directions to your house. You can kind of
figure out where he is going to be by the itinerary I worked out. In addition
to staying for the night, if you can take some time out of your busy schedule
to give him a short tour of anything interesting, (especially in the major
cities he is visiting), that would be even better.

>From Miami, he'll drive up the East coast to Washington, DC. Then on to New
York City, (maybe a tour of the Steinway Factory) Then on to Boston. Then
three days to drive to across New England, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio and
Indiana to Chicago, (he wants to visit Schaff). Then down to St. Louis, to
visit his wife's family, down though Alabama, and then back to Miami.

As I said, lets keep this off pianotech. So e-mail me privately with your
plans.

Thanks

Wim
wimblees@aol.com