more on piano-driven-tunings

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:02:14 EST

In a message dated 1/23/02 11:49:19 AM Central Standard Time,
drwoodwind@hotmail.com (Ron Koval) writes:

> The idea started in my mind with Bill Bremmer mentioning in his directions
> that he likes to balance between a 6:3 octave type and a 4:2 octave type
> for
> the temperament section.

For ET or Marpurg that is.  For my EBVT, I use 6:3 between A3 and A4 and 4:2
between F3 and F4.  You'll never figure it out!  (just kidding).

Honestly, Ron, there is more creative and rational thinking coming from you
than just about anyone on these subjects.  Keep it up!

By the way, I think I know what to do about your graphs not working on my
site.  I'll let you know when I've got the problem solved.  Meanwhile, I've
placed an "under construction" note by that link.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin