"Aussie piano hits right note"

Ron Overs sec@overspianos.com.au
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:35:01 +1100

Hi all,

Our piano no. 003 was used in its first major Sydney concert since
returning from Reno. The concert review
(http://www.smh.com.au/news/0201/22/entertainment/entertain11.html)
mentioned both our piano and the Stuart piano, both featured in
Sunday 20 Sydney Festival performances.

Today, the Sydney Morning Herald ran an article on our piano. The
interviews were done over a week ago. I thought they'd lost interest
in publishing anything, since I wouldn't discuss the problems we had
with the Sydney Festival, gaining permission to supply our piano for
David Bollard's performance. Anyhow I was wrong.

For those of you who are interested the article is available online at;

http://www.smh.com.au/news/0201/24/entertainment/entertain11.html

Regards to all,

Ron O.
--