Celeste service

JStan40@AOL.COM JStan40@AOL.COM
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:41:13 EST

List,

I realize that some time back--as much as a couple of years, perhaps--there
was information about people who service celestes, but as usual, I had no
need for that information and promptly forgot all about it.  Now I have a
friend who is a percussion teacher and needs service on a Jenco celeste.
According to him, all notes do play, but the action--such as it is--is very
sloppy, and they would like to have it serviced.

If anyone has any information that would help in servicing this little beast,
would you please send it to me privately, so as to avoid clogging the List?

Thanks in advance!

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
mailto:jstan40@aol.com