[Fwd: Re: just guitars?]

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 00:05:40 -0500

Greetings listees,
    I thought I would forward this to the list. This is an answer to a
question I posted to the site given us by Terry Farrell. Once they
develop this item I'd love to hear how it sounds. Not sure I could ever
afford it but I'd love to hear it.

Greg

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: just guitars?
   Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:00:56 +0800
   From: Petros Guitars <petros@petrosguitars.com>
     To: Greg Newell <gnewell@ameritech.net>

This would work great for a piano. We hold the patent for that as well.
One would probably need a bigger soundboard for a really big piano sound
and we have not developed it as of yet. What we have now is ideal for
guitars, mandolins, violins and possibly cellos.   We use Sitka
spruce.   Thanks for the note.

--
Sincerely,
Bruce Petros