Elian's Tour

Elian Degen J. degen@iespana.es
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 00:05:50 -0400

Hello List and Wim

I just came back from a two day job and found this email which I cannot =
leave unanswered

First of all, I must thank Wim for his initiative. For all in the list, =
how nice is to find that people cares for you, very nice gesture, and I =
will be seing you soon also I want to let you know (for Wim) that many =
from the list already contacted me and We will be visiting them on our =
way, probably more people than the time we have for the visit.

To all the list, Thank you very much, and that shows what a nice =
comunity makes all of you.=20

By Monday I will be unsubscribing from the lists in order to start our =
trip. and I will be back by beguinings of March.

Elian Degen

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@AOL.COM=20
  To: Pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 12:34 PM
  Subject: Elian's Tour

  Dear Friends:=20

  I volunteered to be Elian's tour guide while he is visiting the US. He =
has about 3 weeks. I have outlined the trip he wants to take below. He =
will leave Miami in a rented car on Monday Feb. 4th. What would be a =
terrific sense of unity among piano tuners, is if he could stay with one =
of us all along the way.=20

  If any of you want to host Elian and his wife, please let me know =
privately. He will have a car, so I will need directions to your house. =
You can kind of figure out where he is going to be by the itinerary I =
worked out. In addition to staying for the night, if you can take some =
time out of your busy schedule to give him a short tour of anything =
interesting, (especially in the major cities he is visiting), that would =
be even better.=20

  From Miami, he'll drive up the East coast to Washington, DC. Then on =
to New York City, (maybe a tour of the Steinway Factory) Then on to =
Boston. Then three days to drive to across New England, New York, =
Pennsylvania, Ohio and Indiana to Chicago, (he wants to visit Schaff). =
Then down to St. Louis, to visit his wife's family, down though Alabama, =
and then back to Miami.=20

  As I said, lets keep this off pianotech. So e-mail me privately with =
your plans.=20

  Thanks=20

  Wim=20
  wimblees@aol.com=20

mensaje enviado desde http://www.iespana.es
emails (pop)-paginas web (espacio ilimitado)-agenda-favoritos (bookmarks)-foros -Chat