Any SATs out there?

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 02:59:25 -0400

Hi Dale,

It probably is.  But is that really a problem?

I started out with a SOT. I have a SATlll now, and I have my original =
SAT as a spare.
If I were to sell my spare, I would prefer to have it checked out at =
Inventronics first.
Not that I think there is anything wrong with it, but I would feel =
better.

I do feel that it is possible that someone might sell one, because it =
didn't work as he thought it should. When all it needed was a tweak, to =
bring it to it's full potential.

As a matter of interest. What would your guarantee be, and what would =
you do if a problem developed?

Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Erwinspiano@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 10:22 PM
  Subject: Re: Any SATs out there?

  In a message dated 1/25/2002 6:13:53 PM Pacific Standard Time, =

    Subj:Re: Any SATs out there?=20
    Date:1/25/2002 6:13:53 PM Pacific Standard Time
    From:jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
    Reply-to:pianotech@ptg.org
    To:pianotech@ptg.org
    Sent from the Internet=20

      John

       John ,that sounds a little synical. I have  a sat 2  with FAC and =
200 memory that's working perfectly that I'd sell for the right price. =
I'd guarantee it too!
           Dale Erwin
               =20

    That is the only way you are sure of getting one, that is ok, and =
not a unit
    being sold, because it is not working correctly.
    Regards,
    John M. Ross
    Windsor, Nova Scotia.
    jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca