Tuning Pin Size

larudee@pacbell.net larudee@pacbell.net
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 17:23:22 -0800

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM wrote:

> but do your pins come in no. twos with a no. one top?>>>>>>>>>Dale
> Erwin

No, I confess I didn't think there would be much market for a pin like
that.  I figured that when reusing a pin block that originally had 1/0
pins, most of us would just use 2/0s.  Now that I think of it, though,
they could be useful when replacing the bass strings in a piano that was
strung with 1/0s.  Still not a priority size for now, though.

Paul