G2 Disklavier upgrade?

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 21:49:09 -0700

Mike,=20
    I think you can get a smaller unit, and upgrade. Takes a little =
while, charge by the minute.

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Mike McCoy=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 6:42 PM
  Subject: G2 Disklavier upgrade?

      Hi Gang,

   Tuned a Yamaha G2 today with one of those big floor model =
Disklavier's and the guy wants to get rid of the "big ugly noisy box" =
and upgrade to a small under the keyboard box AND add orchestration, I =
guess that means a tone generator. I don't think money is an issue.

   Is this possible? Cost prohibitive? Or should he just trade it in? =
Anyone? Mark? Serial is 4871172

  Thanks!=20
  Mike
  Mike McCoy RPT