Mazzaglia Tools/Rib Crowning Jig

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:17:49 -0500

I would sure like to see what set up you use. Thanks Dale.

Terry Farrell
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
 =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Erwinspiano@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 10:24 AM
  Subject: Re: Mazzaglia Tools/Rib Crowning Jig

  In a message dated 1/26/2002 9:44:21 PM Pacific Standard Time, =

    Subj:Re: Mazzaglia Tools=20
    Date:1/26/2002 9:44:21 PM Pacific Standard Time
    From:roy.peters@mindspring.com
    Reply-to:pianotech@ptg.org
    To:pianotech@ptg.org
    Sent from the Internet=20

                            Roy

                          Many of us a table saw jig that is way more =
versatile than a fixed 60 ft. radius router jig.  If you interested I'll =
post some pictures later I'm off to church just now>

    Speaking of Mazzaglia... Have any of you used his rib crowning jigs =
for
    a router?  They look like a good idea, I'm wondering how well they  =
work
    in practice.   I could make something similar, but might prefer to =
just
    buy it.

    Roy Peters
    Cincinnati