San Diego Convention

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 19:44:07 EST

In a message dated 1/27/02 10:27:01 AM Central Standard Time,
pianolover88@hotmail.com (pianolover 88)
writes:

> The way I see it, the reg. fee
> ($280 for me) and 3 nights at the hotel ($110 per night) is more than
> enough
> to spend,

Terry,

PTG seminars and conventions are always a bargain compared to any other self
employment seminar that you could ever attend.  Ways to cut down on costs are
to double up with someone for the room or stay at a lesser priced motel
nearby.  You will only be about 2 hours away so you could elect to just go
home for the night.

Better yet, cross the border and stay real cheap in TJ (and never come back
alive).  Just kidding.  I'm sure you'll find the expenses well worth it.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin