Journal arrival times

Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:22:39 +0100

Brian Lawson wrote:

> Hey Phil, I live much further south than you and I got mine
> today! Maybe its because the PTG is "An international non-profit
> organization of Registered Piano Technicians" and I'm an RPT and
> international  - being in South Africa.  Brian

Hey there Brian...  I see you picked up on that PTG-L discussion as
well.... :) Anyways.... I got my journal for Feb a few days ago, but
then I pay extra for Airmailing it. Overseas post goes often faster then
USA domestic. Dont really know why... but it does.

Hows your summer down there ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.