Reblitz

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:32:52 -0800

Thanks Robert,

I own quite a few books on Piano technology, with the exception of the
Reblitz book, which I've borrowed from the library countless times. I just
wanted to see if anyone had a used copy for sale. I have visited Amazon and
bought many a book from them via the internet, and also have ordered a few
from Schaff and such. Thanks!

Terry