Mazzaglia Tools/Rib Crowning Jig pic's

Carl Meyer cmpiano@attbi.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:30:24 -0800

Dale, I've gone thru this.  Keep the attachment below 40k by cropping =
and reducing resolution and then if there is more than one picture, send =
separate e-mails.

Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
Santa Clara, California
cmpiano@attbi.com=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Erwinspiano@AOL.COM=20
  To: admin@bridget.rudoff.com ; pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 5:16 PM
  Subject: Re: Mazzaglia Tools/Rib Crowning Jig pic's

    Subj:Re: Mazzaglia Tools/Rib Crowning Jig pic's=20
    Date:1/29/2002 11:20:03 AM Pacific Standard Time
    From:admin@rudoff.com
    To:Erwinspiano@aol.com
    Sent from the Internet=20

      This from Andy

    The list software rejected your post to pianotech because it was so
    large.  Unfortunately, many ISPs don't handle large messages well, =
and
    a single large post can prevent many of our readers from receiving =
ANY
    mail for days.  This is completely beyond our control and hopefully
    the offending ISPs will come to their senses someday soon.  Until =
then,
    we limit posts to pianotech to 40k in length (yours was 582k).

  As an alternative to posting your attachment, I suggest you offer to =
send

    it individually to anyone who wants it, or make it available via the =
web.

    -andy

frustrating though. Will the list even except one picture? even that is =
a fair bit of bites.