Median age

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:51:28 +0200

43, look 106 act like a 20 year old

Covering all bases

Brian

----- Original Message -----
From: "pianolover 88" <pianolover88@hotmail.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: 30 January, 2002 03:29 AM
Subject: Median age

Does anyone know what is the average age of piano techs, not only the 400+
on this list, but in the general population? My guess would be somewhere in
the mid fifties; of course this guess is pure speculation, based only on a
"gut feeling" not empirical data. Also wondering what the ratio is of Male
to female techs. Just wondering. Btw, I'm 46.(but look 26! Thanks mostly to
no drinking, no smoking, little or no sun..and of course this ads up to:
Pretty boring life!

Terry