Median age

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:31:15 -0800

    I think it works against me to a certain degree.  I get the sense =
sometimes that when I make recomendations, I am not taken as seriously =
because of my perceieved lack of experience.  Oh well, maybe I should =
gain 20 pounds and grow a beard...=20
                                                                         =
          Jim Rickson=20

  I got asked for my ID buying alcohol at 35. You're right, perceived =
youth equates with inexperience and people sometimes don't take you =
seriously. That's their tough luck but you hate to lose out on the gravy =
work. Old doesn't necessarily mean fat but a beard does help. Add just a =
little touch of gray to the sideburns and you'll never get asked. If you =
do get asked how old you are tell them you're old enough to know better. =
Or add 15 years and you'll always get a compliment.
  Keith R.