Median age

Carl Meyer cmpiano@attbi.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:58:29 -0800

Re: Median ageBetter to be over the hill than under it!!!!

Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
Santa Clara, California
cmpiano@attbi.com=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jason Kanter=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 5:08 PM
  Subject: Re: Median age

  I became RPT when I was 23 and felt the same way - I was the youngest =
guy at the PTG convention in 1972. But one day I was tuning a piano and =
the client's 16-year-old son sat down to watch. We started to talk. =
During the conversation he told me that I was "over the hill."=20

  Little did he know how many more hills there were to come...

  jason kanter * piano tuning * piano teaching
  bellevue, wa * 425 562 4127 * cell 425 831 1561
  orcas island * 360 376 2799