Back from convention

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 23:20:29 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/02 6:03:47 PM, HazenBannister@cs.com writes:

<< New titanium ball tuning lever >>

Did you buy one of the IRISH TUNER'S hammers?  Michael Calahan had a small
booth way in the back where he was selling the most interesting tuning
hammers.  Titanium shaft and,interesting handle shape, and beautiful woods.
I liked the length of them (short) and tried one out on the Fandrich piano in
the neighboring booth.  It felt so comfortable in my hand.

I just couldn't spend that kind of money in the same month I plopped down the
money for POCKET RCT...so I told my wife that I'm hoping Santa will remember.

Tom Sivak