New RPT's in the Chicago Chapter!

Henry Kopek all4tuning@worldnet.att.net
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 22:43:02 -0700

It is a pleasure to announce to all on this renowned list that Debbie =
DeIorio and Craig Deets have successfully completed the series of tests! =
 Debbie completed her's recently at our Chapter test site, and Craig's =
success took place this week during the convention.=20

To all of you convention goers, we hope you had a great time in the =
Windy City, and that you had a good trip back home!  Regards,  Henry =
Kopek, Chapter Pres