Chickoring Square Grand tuning

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Mon, 01 Jul 2002 14:40:38 +0200

In Japan many tuners stand behind their instrument. I have learned to do the
same thing as it much better for your back when tuning uprights and with
tuning grands it gives you an easier position because we need to tune a
grand with the tuning hammer in the direction of the tail.

friendly greetings
from

Antares,

Amsterdam, Holland