convention thanks

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Mon, 01 Jul 2002 14:03:55 +0000

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to make a very public announcement of thanks to all those
people that worked so hard to make the 2002 convention work so well.

After tuning once during lunch time,(wasn't that just special!) I decided to
come in the rest of the week at around 6:30- 7:00 in the morning to set the
temperament of the day.  It's amazing how many people were up and working
already to get the day going.  We need to remember that most of these people
are just volunteering their time, in addtion to missing taking the classes!
If we had to pay everyone, I'm sure the convention fee would reflect the
industry standard of thousands, as opposed to the hundreds that we are asked
to pay.

I'm not going to try and list names, 'cause I don't want to miss anyone:
THANKS A MILLION!

Ron Koval