convention

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Mon, 01 Jul 2002 23:04:02 -0600

At 05:33 PM 7/1/02 -0500, you wrote:

>Highest praises from this individual for the convention leadership.
>les bartlett
>houston

Exactly. You said it soooo well, and yet I bet you thought you hadn't said
enough. You guys were awesome. You didn't mention the surfaces you had to
push pianos over, or the layout from hell, etc., either. Like.... when my
class ran a little over, and the piano needed to be re-assembled before a
quick transport. (he he... It went  over to Roger's steam class.. it was a
perfect cutie... three-legged spinet...) anyway... and you guys put it back
together for me while I answered other questions. Man.There's really no way
for those of us who had to rely on your talents, and those of the office
staff and Institute team,  to thank you enough.

Thanks again.

Guy Nichols, RPT