convention

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 08:45:46 -0700

I'll certainly second (third, fourth, and fifth) the compliments for
the movers and the convention planners. (The shakers and movers?)

Great work in terrible conditions. I don't know about the PTG's business
dealings with the Hyatt, but if there's any justice, the hotel should pay
for all those piano moves.

The 3-legged spinet -- pop -- there it was, all over again.
I went to both classes. Seamless move. I took the little break,
and -- there it was. ("What's familiar about this little Knabe?")

Kudos, Les Bartlett et al.

Susan