Convention Through July 4th!

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 20:10:37 EDT

joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

> I consider the 4th of July Family and Country time. A time to reflect on the
> many blessings, both have given me. It may be off from mainstream thinking,
> but it's "where I'm at".
> So, if the convention is over the 4th of July, I will not attend, regardless
> of whether I am teaching or just attending. That is a promise I made to
> myself and my family after the last 4th of July without them.
> Regards,
> Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

When you first made the complaint about the 4th, your justification for not
going was that the stores and restaurants were going to be closed. Now you
say the 4th is a special time, for family and going out in the country. I can
respect that. But why didn't you just say that in the first place?

Have a good time, and send a special rocket up in the sky for me.

Wim