Convention Through July 4th!/David M. Porritt

Kdivad@AOL.COM Kdivad@AOL.COM
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 21:09:19 -0400

In a message dated Tue, 2 Jul 2002 7:49:13 PM Eastern Standard Time, joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

> David,
> Dallas WAS the last convention I went to over the 4th. All of the shops were
> closed when we got in and we were way the hell an gone away from the
> mainstream Dallas, so we had to take a cab or eat at the beanery in the
> hotel. Which, by the way, was WAAAAAAAY over priced. And,
> because of the
> "Skeleton" crew, the service was lousy.
> You asked so I told ya. <G>
> Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

When was that, because apparently, times have changed?  Also if you want to compare prices check them out now.  I have been to a lot of cities and Dallas is more than reasonable.

David Koelzer
DFW