Piano won't stay in tune

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 07:10:16 -0400

Duaine,

We welcome all newbies!

The first question that needs to be answered is this:  Why won't the piano stay in tune?  Have you determined by
your tuning of this piano that the tuning pins are too loose to hold the tension?  If they are fine, then the
problem lies elsewhere, and nothing will improve by using a pin tightener.  Others may have additional thoughts.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA