Super glued plate

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:24:36 EDT

In a message dated 03/07/02 9:11:04 AM, ptuner@optonline.net writes:

<< I was curious as to the reference to acetone & keytops.  Do you mean the
popular hammer hardening recipe, or a keytop remover, or what?

-Matt

Matt..... I'm not sure now what Sam meant.......but I was referring to a
mixture of acetone and dissolved keytop stuff for gluing on new keytops. It
only works as a "keytop remover" when you get some on the surface of a new
keytop...cause you will then remove the top to replace it with a fresh one
not etched by the acetone! :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)