New toy (RCT)

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 16:44:15 EDT

Hi,
 I tuned a Knabe grand today,and started out with my RCT on handheld
computer(First time user).I took the measurements,and choose setting 5
,instead of easy.Someone told me they usually use 4 or 5 for grands.I don't
know if I did something wrong,but I didn't like the way it sounded,so I got
my accutuner back out and tuned it.Also,the spinner seemed very
inconsistant,going one way and the other,giving false readings.What do most
of you guys,gals, set the spinner sensitivity to.Also maybe some RCT 101
suggestions.
Thanks,
Hazen Bannister