Night and Day

Christus4@AOL.COM Christus4@AOL.COM
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 01:04:01 EDT

Tom, et al,
Bob Davis covered some of this, i.e. voicing with different hammers of
varying densities and weights, at his class "But How Deep Should I Stick the
Needles?" in Chicago.  For me it was an "aha!" experience that opened up my
understanding of voicing techniques/theory, and started to make clear what
you and others have been trying to show us all along.  (Not that your
presentation was inadequate, but that my brain wasn't ready to get it yet.)
Great class, great instructor.  Huge subject, too little time.
But I stayed awake throughout the whole class!
Chuck Christus, RPT