Pocket RCT (new toy)

Mike and Jane Spalding mjbkspal@execpc.com
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 07:29:21 -0500

Hazen,

I just thought of something else - If you haven't already, join the ctuner list.  I think there is info in the RCT manual, if not maybe at the RCT website.  I've seen lots of good tips on that list.  Often as not, Dean responds personally to problem questions.

I too enjoyed sharing the room and getting to know you at Chicago.  By the way, how did your big sound system installation go?  My "souvenir" shopping bags were a big hit at home!

best,

Mike Spalding RPT