Websites generate much business??

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 08:25:20 -0400

Les, in my case no. I haven't actively promoted the site to feel any
justification from it....yet. Right now I feel it's purpose is to have
existing clients take a look-see. I don't sell used pianos, but I can see
where if you did, in today's consumer market, a website constantly updated
would almost be necessary.

I don't have any advertising on my truck. If I had the web address on my
truck, I'm pretty confident that my numbers would look a little different.
My yellow pages ad is the minimum. I don't feel that advertising a web
address in the YP is money well spent. That's my own stupid opinion. My
business card has my e-mail and web address on it. That's as far as I've
gotten to promoting my site.

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
tito@philbondi.com