crutches hints, anyone?

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 18:46:26 -0500

Hi Ron,

Think this all through very carefully; you could alarm your customers, and
get them worried about your safety in their homes, if you appear at all
unsure. My wife is the clinical director of the physical therapy department
at the KU Med Center. She says your only hope of carrying tuning tools
safely is in a backpack. To the extent that it is possible, you should
remove case parts from pianos only while you are seated; have a chair nearby
so you can swing the case parts onto the chair without getting up and taking
steps.

Kent S