convention

Tom Servinsky tompiano@gate.net
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 21:02:30 -0400

Tom Servinsky,RPT
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Joe And Penny Goss
Sent: Saturday, July 06, 2002 11:23 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: convention

  Hi,
  My stay at Chicago's cost me $31.00per night for the days of the
convention.

  To do this three other techs had to give up a little creature comfort for
4 nights that we roomed together.

   Three had to give up more than one due to the noise level caused by the
chain saw that was being used to fell giant Ponderosa pine.

  The next nites were fine as all used noise reduction devices to block the
evidence that one of us was still alive and breathing.

  Although the lack of sleep resulted in my becomming susceptable to the
bronko bug,
  I count this convention as one of the most rememorable to date.

  The last day ( Sunday ) I roomed with another tech at reduced rates,
$43.00 for my part sr. cit. There are some advantages to being an old ----
  Joe Goss
  imatunr@srvinet.com
  www.mothergoosetools.com