1st tuning w/Pocket RCT

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sun, 07 Jul 2002 13:09:42 -0500

>"Sometimes it's hard to find a convenient outlet......"
>One of Murphy's new laws: The outlet will always be behind the Piano!
>Best Regards
>Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

But that's OK, Joe, because everyone knows you have to move the piano out
from the wall to tune it anyway. I often have to fight them off to leave it
where it sits, so all you'd have to do is smile and say thank you while
they horse it out far enough to reach the outlet - which is weird
considering their asking if they need to take the 7,000 pounds of stuff off
the top. Then, of course, they'll uncover the killer dust bunnies back
there and you'll have to fight them off anyway when they come running with
the vacuum - which will need to be plugged in where your charger is.

Sigh.

Ron N