content police..was Ex. Com.

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 01:13:11 EDT

In a message dated 7/7/2002 8:29:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time, JIMRPT@AOL.COM
writes:

> Subj:Re: content police..was Ex. Com.
> Date:7/7/2002 8:29:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:JIMRPT@AOL.COM">JIMRPT@AOL.COM</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

>        HI JIM

 Thanks Jim for clearing the air.
      As one who is not extreeeemely computer literate or comfortable with
keyboards, mousepads and button pushing in general  I certainly would hope
that the substance of my posts would be the primary consideration for mental
digestion and not the grammer and punctuations. If that focus changes
I'llcontribute less as I am quite a slow typist and it takes a good deal of
my time to contribute or respond.
  I appreciate all those who do take the time to contribute and I will not be
 critiquing others grammar etc. on this list. If one is compelled to do so
Miss manners suggests that a private post would be a more gracious and face
saving medium rather than the world wide web.
    Best Regards to All>>Dale Erwin>>>>>>