Greg Newell's comment re "Mondays suck!"

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 21:54:50 -0700

Greg,
I didn't say I was wasting my time, etc., But rather, I find that Mondays
Suck! In other words, things don't go as planned on Mondays. Therefore, it
is a day were make up work is accomplished, errands are run, things that
have been put off in the latter week are attended to ........whatever. I
take Sunday off, always. Mondays, because of their basic bad karma, are
reserved for whatever. <G> So, you see, Not wasting my life, as you assumed.
At my age, every moment is even more precious than the moment before. I have
always lived my life this way. Or at least I try.
Best Regards
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

Mondays Suck!