Pocket RCT pitch raise problem?

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 08:18:47 EDT

Anybody else have a problem with Pocket RCT's pitch raise function?  I get
negative offset values on pitch raises.  In other words, it tells me to tune
all the notes flat, with the target to the left of center.  For example, I
sampled my Yamaha U1 just now and A4 reads 438.85.  In pitch raise mode, the
target is to the left of center, and the offset is
-1.38.  Each succesive note gives me a larger negative offset.

Of course, when the notes are flat I need to pull the notes sharp, and the
target should be on the right with a positive offset reading.

With so few options I find it hard to believe I've toggled something the
wrong way, but it's usually human error with these kind of things.

I am an experienced RCT user (laptop version) and I've never had this problem
before.  Pitch raise settings are all at default except for "lowest plain
wire string".

Help, anyone?

Tom Sivak