Contact in Israel

Ron Overs ron@overspianos.com.au
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:10:54 +1000

Paul Larudee wrote;

>I will be going to Israel at the end of July and would like to make
>contact with one or more piano techs there, if possible.  Does anyone
>have a contact there that they can give me?  Please reply privately,
>because I am no longer subscribed to the list.

I met Yahanan Ricardo in 1994 when I was at Fazioli. He was an acting
Fazioli agent at the time, and was at the factory choosing a piano
for a client. I was at Fazioli to oversee the choice of a 278 for
Sydney Town Hall (since I was representing Fazioli for the sale at
the time). The details may be out of date, but you never know. At
least the name and city may still be current. Have a good trip.

Yohanan Ricardo
7 M.B. Melagha
Tel - Aviv
Israel