Wire Size Differences

Gordon Holley gholley@hi-techhousing.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:53:33 -0500

Thanks Greg for your response.  No I have no reason to duplicate what
was original.  There are suggestions i.e. Terry Farrel, to contact
Joe Garrett on re-scaling the piano.  I'm digesting all of the
responces I'm getting, including yours on the new bridge, and after
adding up the $$$$$ I'll make a judgement call based on the
recommendations.  As I said, this is my first attempt, so I'm taking
everything slow and deliberate.  This is not a customers piano, I
bought it for $300.00 for a friend who just wahted it out of the
house to make room for an organ which she wanted to play more than
the piano.  The bass strings are in a box ready to be either shipped
off to Schaff to have new ones made, or held until the "rescaling
subject" is resolved.  Again thanks for your suggestions. Regards,
Gordon