Wound trichords in a spinet??? Does an ETD help?

Piannaman@AOL.COM Piannaman@AOL.COM
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 02:25:27 EDT

Bill,

I do tune aurally the vast majority of the time, but occasionally check it
against my ETD.  I will always go by what my ear tells me.  Unfortunately, my
ear told me that tuning this section of the piano was going to be a
challenge.  My ear was right.

Thanks for the input, one and all.

Dave S.