rib radius

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 01:33:07 EDT

.

     Del
  I think we said the same thing using different words although it would have
been helpful if I'd used the word rib in relationship to rib/ or board crown.
I was responding to the earlier post speaking directly about rib curvature so
I didn't think further clarification needed. Anyway, now no one should be
unclear.