Workshop gallery

Claudia Cimenti claudia_cimenti@mail.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 23:31:14 -0700

Hi all,

What would you think about starting a collection of pianotech workshop
links and photos?

I would like to volunteer to host such a weblink and photo gallery on a
dedicated website. Please send me links to your websites, or pictures
(preferably in a Zip archive) privately. And yes, if you send pictures, you
may remain anonymous or use a code name if you are concerned about your
workshop being messy or whatever reason.

I am sure we can all learn tremendous amounts by seeing how other techs
work and organize themselves, what kind of jigs they use, etc, etc. Maybe
some will even share hints on what and what not to do.

Of course seeing pianos in the process of being serviced and re-whatevered
would be great too. Techs in action!

I for one am very curious, and hungry for information.

Waddaya think?

Feeling adventurous,
/Claudia

PS: Let me dream here for a minute... This will evolve to a point where I
will write a book about piano tech's workshops... I will travel the world
meeting all of you, seeing your shops... Ah, that would be nice! Do you
think the book would become a New York Times bestseller? ;)

... it obviously is getting late... ;)

-----
Claudia Cimenti
Northborough, Massachusetts