Affleck Piano Tuning? (and Yamaha PT100/Verituner)

James Gammon jtg5f@cms.mail.virginia.edu
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 20:22:30 -0400

Affleck Piano Tuning offers an "ebook" on "How to Tune Your Piano."
Is is worth the $19.97?  I'm a beginner and interested in getting
information from as many (reliable) sources as I can on tuning pianos
aurally.

On a completely unrelated note, does Yamaha still make the PT100?  Is
this a good tuner?  How much do they cost new/used?  I can't seem to
find info on them *anywhere* online.  (And while we're at it, are
there any used Verituners around?)

   Thanks in advance for all responses!

     james