Piano Technician's Worshop Gallery

Robert Bergantino rptbob1@ameritech.net
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 10:00:48 -0400

Owen:Thanks for the explanation.  I didn't notice any mention of this on =
previous correspondence thus my smart-aleck remark.  All done in spirit  =
kindness.

Bob Bergantino
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Owen J. Greyling RPT=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 9:07 PM
  Subject: Re: Piano Technician's Worshop Gallery

  Sorry Bob,
  Doing two things at once again. Forgot to check my spelling and =
grammer before I hit send.
  This was in reference to the "Piano Technician's Workshop Gallery" set =
up by Ms.Claudia. I just thought it was a good idea, and wanted to let =
her know that it was appreciated. I don't think she needs worship only =
encouragement and thanks.
  Owen
    ----- Original Message -----=20