sluggish butt questions

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 19:14:12 -0500

>Now, Ron,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm sure that he was thinking of Methanol.........

Would you like something to drink? A glass of water maybe??? Sorry, the
image was pretty vivid for a second there. Ok, maybe he was thinking
methanol. Now, for that new car we still have left (Vanna said &%*#$ NO!),
will methanol mix with silicone and naphtha??? Think carefully. We are now
standing before door number two.

>     I've got a question for you though, what about rubbing alcohol, it's
> 70% isopropyl alcohol and 30% water, and it's pre-mixed. Anyone ever used that?

Yes I have, and as I recall, it works. I don't like the smell much though.

>     And if that doesn't work, how do I get the pterodactyl fat. Does Joe
> Goss sell that too?

Absolutely, under the name Fossilsalsa. It can also be used for goose dip,
but I recommend straining out the lumps first.

Ron N