Drivers Licence Check

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 23:13:36 -0400

At 8:52 PM +0200 7/12/02, Richard Brekne wrote:
>Hi Susan.
>
>SUSAN P SWEARINGEN wrote:
>>
>>  Hello,

Are we having some difficulty with gender on this list? I believe
Stephane Collin goes to the Mens' Room, but I don't have a clue about
Corte Swearingen (Scandinavian?). The partner (significant other, or
sister), Susan, is a lady. But given the many possibilities, I
wouldn't guess as to Corte. Of course if the email address could tell
me what parts of the world Corte was from, I might be able to find
out independently. It's no help as far as gender.

No, a .jpeg of a driver's licence, or other illustrating photographs
is not required. Anyone feeling their gender mistaken could clear it
up with a simple post.

Gee, ain't the internet great?

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

Reality is the first casualty of technology
     ...........NPR Commentator Daniel Schorr