sluggish butt questions

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:39:24 -0700

Ron,

I actually meant naphtha and water, sans the silicone, for shrinking the
bushings. I had been using isopropyl, which has water in it already, but I
find the naphtha dries faster and shrinks the felt better. since then I've
just been using the "baldwin method' of naphtha/silicone, 8.1.; works great!

Terry Peterson

>Terry,
     It would impress me more than I can possibly say if you could mix a
small,
     or any amount of water into a silicone-naphtha mixture. You'd probably
have
     better luck just using pterodactyl fat in the first place.

     Ron N>