sluggish butt questions

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 06:07:39 -0400

Actually, very low solubility.

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin E. Ramsey" <ramsey@extremezone.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 10:01 PM
Subject: Re: sluggish butt questions

Uh, Terry,,,,,,,,,,,, Hence the response from our beloved Ron N,,,,,,,,,

If you haven't tried actually doing it yet, which I bet you haven't, water won't mix with Naphtha. Why? Because Naphtha is a petroleum product, and is not water soluble.

    In fact, My Father, the firefighter, told me more than one story about how burning Naphtha has a tendency to float on water.
    Not a pretty picture.